CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Mom and Dad in Hawaii!!!!!!

My mom and dad came to Hawaii for the first time! it was so fun to have them here and be able to show them around my home away from home. we had a blast! cheryl and John were also with them. we all had fun eating a lot and enjoying the culture!

dad and I infront of Teds Bakery. this is one of my most favorite places to eat. they ave some of the best food!!



I love this picture! I just think it is so funny that some how John missed the Shaka memo!!! but this is all of them on sunset beach. this where blue crush was filmed along with many other movies.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I've been looking for blog posts about Sunset Beach to feature on our site and I came across your post :)
If you're open to it, drop me a line at Jane (at) Dwellable (.com)
Hope to hear from you,
Jane