CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

I really am Alive!!!!! Part one

I know it has been forever since I have updated this thing. but this semester has been a rollercoaster of fun, stress, and LIFE!!!!! so I figured I would do a coule of posts of some of my adventures. enjoy!

this was Marisa's birthday! we spent the day at the beach (one of the few beach days this semester). we had a blast paying and taking picutes.

For her birthday we also got two of our guy friends(intrests at the time) to go with us to the cheesecake factory. it was a blast!

We also had a fun night up on the Point eating pizza and taking!

I think the begining of the semester had better weather than now. I cant remember the last time we had a beautiful day like this. this is when your thankful you live in Hawaii.

0 comments: