CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Saying goodbye to Utah!!!!!

The dreaded time finally arrived in which I had to face the fact that it was time to leave Utah. It sucked! I really enjoyed my time in Utah for the summer. It was hard to leave all my friends and family, but I also knew that it was time to move on.


this was my last meal at Cafe Rio! it was a sad sad day! we dont have cafe rio here in Hawaii.


One of the hardest parts of leaving was saying goodbye to Becky, Chris and the kids. I love those kids so much!

2 comments:

Becky said...

We were so sad to see you guy it was so much fun having you around. I am jealous that you will be living in Hawaii I hope you have fun. Make sure you stay in touch.

Sarah Larsen said...

WE MISS YOU!!