CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Trip To Minnesota!!!

So my family made a quick weekend trip out to Minnesota to see my dad's side of the family. there were two really big events happening while we were there. one of which was my Great Gandmother's 94th birthday party. the other was the reuniting of my dad and his brothers with a brother who was given up for adoption when they were all very young. so my dad and his brothers had never met this brother David. they actually all thought he might be dead because he was born with Cerebral Palsy. but through the miracle of the internet and birth certificates they found our family and we were all once again reunited. So it was a weekend full of fun and geting to know each other. David is married and has four children. Jeremiah and I were happy to hear that we have more cousins and they are about our age. lets just say the cousins on my dads side lacks in numbers. This is Jeremiah and I playing in our grandpa's house. he has some of the wierdest things and these hats were some of our favorites. you can use your imagination to figure out what Jeremiahs hat has on it. ha ha ha!!! Happy birthday Grandma...Smother her!!!!! these are all the brothers! the one in the middle is David. this is Jeremiah and I with our second cousin Kendall. she is way cute!

2 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

You have to love the Ginn family!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.