CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

I got Tagged

What was I doing 10 yrs ago...
Ummm...oh man I was in 8th grade. I dont remember much other than that. I was best friends with Missy. I was a behive in Young Womens. I was very involved in our Mexican dance group. sorry I dont have much more than that. didnt really care much for those years. ha ha ha!

5 yrs ago....
I was graduating from High School...Finally!!! Graduating from Seminary. I was dating Richard. I was getting ready for my first semester at Santa Rosa Junior College. Trying to figure out what I was going to do with my life. I was an assistant manager at Toe-Fu Toe Rings.

1 yr ago....
I was living in the big city of Kaohsiung Taiwan as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints. I had just Killed(was the last companion to) Sister Emily Lowe after three transfers. I was officially becoming Senior Companion and my new Comp was Sister Marissa Manning...woot woot!!! It was dead middle of summer and it was hot and humid. we kicked some serious trash with our numbers that transfer and impressed all the missionaries..including our Zone Leaders! it was one of the best transfers and we had some of the greatest investigators. we had 10 investigators coming to church every week, which couldnt have made us more happy! it was probably one of the happiest times in my mission.


Yesterday...
I went to My singles ward in Eagle Mountain. my records finally got there...ha ha ha now that they summer is almost over...oops! then I went with Angelika and some other kids form the ward to the Marriot center at BYU to watch a patriotic program.

5 snacks I enjoy....
Pickles, this awesome new craisins trail mix I found at Sams Club, Fruit, Carrots, cheez-its

5 favorite books...
im not much of a reader...I like books that make you think about life.

5 places to run....
at the gym, to the cheveron, ummm...in California, with friends,

5 bad habits...
biting my nails, rolling my eyes, speaking chinglish, speaking loud

5 pet peeves...
being late, boys that dont ask girls on dates, umm Im kinda just laid back...let me keep thinking about this one.

5 things I enjoy...
dancing, just driving with the windows rolled down and my favorite song on the radio, I enjoy talking to my friends in chinese, laying on the beach listening to the ocean, hiking, talking to people, watching and playing sports, working out.

5 favorite TV shows...
Bachelorett, survivor, big brother, so you think you can dance,

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love the pic of you dancing! Too cute! Becky tagged me too - I guess I better get to it!

Becky said...

I am so proud to see another blog. We sure do miss you around here. Hurry back!