CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fun at Sams Club

Well here are some pictures of a trip I made to Sams club with some of my mission comapnions. let me tell you...it was pretty dang exciting. I did find some awesome shorts and trail mix though so it made the trip for me worth it.


Anyone who knows me or has gone shopping with me, knows that I hate dressing rooms. so here I am trying on the awesome shorts I bought. I dont even think Sams Club has dressing rooms so this was the only choice I had. you know you love the new style of Capris under shorts. HOT!!!!

Marissa and I.

we sat down for a bit to eat. good ol' fashion hot dog! yum!

This was the whole crew after we finished eating. Thanks to the random guy who took the picture. he probably thought we were so lame for taking a picture in Sams Club of all places. ha ha ha! Good times!

0 comments: